Located on the scenic Four Winns’ Ranch, once the home and studio of Depression-era Texan artist James Buchanan (Buck) Winn, Jr, Wimberley Zipline Adventures provides high-flying thrills and a bird’s-eye view of the Texas Hill Country. Additionally, the trained guides are well-versed in local history, the native fauna and flora (like the Texas Madrone), and the Hill Country ecosystem, making it an educational experience for tourgoers as well.
Features and Further Information:
- Over a mile of ziplines, each 150 – 900 ft in length
- Maximum height: 100 ft.
- Top speed: over 30 mph
- Tour duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Four Winns’ Ranch has been occupied since 1883
- Minimum weight: 70 lbs
- Minimum age: 10
- Maximum weight: depends on body shape, but they estimate 200 lbs. for women and 250 lbs. for men
- All visitors most have close-toed shoes
- Pregnant women are not allowed